I think I might have overextended myself this week.
- Today, I was supposed to have three medical appointments (starting at 7:30 AM!), but one of them cancelled on me. So far today, I’ve gone to PT, gone grocery shopping, and ran a quick errand for G. Now I have a few hours until I have to head out to the orthopaedic surgeon, to see if he can figure out why I can’t straighten my left knee. (The physical therapist was quite adamant that, no matter how much she tries to help my ankles, it’s all going to be for naught if I can’t straighten the knee. And I see her point. Thus, the appointment.)
- Tomorrow, I see a dermatologist, to have him examine a weird mole, and to see if he can figure out why my skin seems to be at war with me.
- Wednesday, I’m having my car serviced.
- Thursday, I have more physical therapy, and knit night (and maybe dinner afterwards).
- Friday is thus far blessedly free.
- Saturday, the Harvest knit-along continues. (I’m well past the point of having joined my sleeves, and am almost at the end of the increases, for those playing along at home.)
- Sunday, I think I shall collapse.
Intermixed with all of this is a bunch of layout and design that I have promised people, and little things like eating and bathing and doing laundry.
Does anyone have any spare energy to spare? I think I’m gonna need an influx.